5001 Plaza on the Lake
Type of Position: Human Resources
Job Number: 2450
Interim Sr. Recruiter - Austin TX
HireBetter is currently assisting a growing technology organization in the search for a qualified Sr. Recruiter for a 6-month engagement. This individual will be integral in the build out of a new platform which will require experience with recruiting top talent for a range of operations, finance/accounting, and C-Suite roles.
You will be responsible for building talent pipelines by utilizing a diverse sourcing strategy to include social media, job boards, data mining techniques, job fairs, referrals, networking and more.
- Developing and maintain a strong rapport with key leaders and hiring managers
- Reporting and record-keeping through use of an applicant tracking system
- Actively recruit for well-qualified candidates from a variety of sources.
- Develop and employ recruiting strategies that allow for quick and appropriate candidate identification.
- Recruit, interview, test and select candidates
- Develop knowledge of customer groups to effectively target recruitment efforts in an efficient manner.
- Develop innovative, creative and proactive recruitment strategies to meet the business needs of each client department.
- Leverage various resources to source qualified candidates including the Internet, community based organizations, print media, and formal/informal networks.
- Conduct reference checks, communicate status of selection process to candidates, and extend employment offers to candidates.
- Use your extensive experience and know-how to deal with challenging clients and situations
- 4+ years full-cycle recruitment experience in an in-house capacity (preferably in a growing, technology setting
- Bachelor' s degree preferred
- Ability to willingly follow process and utilize an ATS as directed
- Experience partnering with managers of all levels
- Experience sourcing a mix of strategic leadership and strong individual contributors
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Very strong attention to detail