600 Congress Ave #1200
Type of Position: Accounting & Finance
Job Number: 2138
We are currently searching for an Interim Payroll Analyst for one of our clients in Downtown Austin. In this position, the Interim Payroll Analyst will be primarily focused in the reconciliation/testing of payroll data and reporting functions during a transition from ADP WorkForceNow to a new payroll system. This will be a 1-2 month contract engagement.
The Interim Payroll Analyst will be working directly with multiple leaders and would preferably have prior experience in transitioning payroll systems within a Workday setting.
- Pulling payroll reports, response to data requests, and reconciliation of inconsistencies in the data.
- Ensuring compliance with payroll related reporting requirements for state, local and national regulatory agencies, including prevailing wages and workers’ compensation insurance.
- Manage the transfer of employee data into the new payroll system to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Function as a back-up for payroll processing duties after go-live.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of payroll processing support services.
- A bachelor’ s degree in accounting, finance or related field or related experience preferred.
- Minimum three years of experience managing and accounting for the payroll process in a multi-state environment highly desired.
- ADP WorkforceNow and/or EV5 experience required.
- Display an attention to detail and the proven ability to successfully manage inquiries from employees.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Highly proficient in analyzing numerical data.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and ability to multi-task.