1111 Travis St
Type of Position: Accounting & Finance
Job Number: 2431
Interim Midstream Accountant
We are currently searching for an Interim Midstream Accountant for our client in the Houston area. The ideal candidate will have large company experience, LNG and NGL sales knowledge and possess the ability to work independently.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare daily invoices to third parties for local LNG and NGL sales based on field tickets from operators.
- Prepare end of the month summary to plant accountant for all volumes picked up.
- Tie-out third party statements to operator reports.
- Invoice monthly & quarterly compression fees for New Mexico plant assets based on contractual terms.
- Prepare and maintain an active A/R aging.
- Manage purchaser inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Follow up with purchasers on advanced aging items.
- Apply cash receipts for specified assets and entities.
- Adheres to established work schedule, attendance standards and is punctual to work and meetings.
Other Job Responsibilities:
- Completes special projects related to midstream accounting as assigned.
- Maintains employee confidence and corporate assets, including intellectual property, by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed.