301 Congress Ave. Suite 700
Post Date: 07/09/2018
Job ID: 1998
Industry: HR, Education, Training
The Role: Interim Human Resource Associate
Location: Austin, TX
We are currently searching for an Interim Human Resource Associate to work on projects at one of our ecommerce clients. The Interim Human Resource Associate will be responsible for working closely with the department with updating and overhauling job profiles and structure. The Interim Human Resource Associate should be comfortable working independently and partially remote and possess proven experience in the human resource function.
- Job profile database clean-up. Assist with the development and profiles in the database and partner with human resources and outside departments to create a summary statement for each job profile.
- Create centralized location for all job descriptions and then manage process.
- Assist with revamping and updating of job profiles and loading new profiles in system.
- Support team members with developing methods for evaluating job profiles to correctly place each profile in the new job architecture.
- Assist in creating comp grade profiles to load into system including entering pay ranges for each profile.
- Ad hoc projects as requested.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Human Resources Compensation experience.
- Experience working on the development of a new company job architecture preferred
- Knowledge of federal, state and local regulatory laws.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required, including VLOOKUPs and pivot tables.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience creating job profiles.
Interested candidates should send their resume, including salary history to our recruiting team at http://jobs.hirebetter.com/. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.