2222 Rio Grande St #250
Type of Position: Accounting & Finance
Job Number: 2241
The Controller will be focused on managing close, any and all relations to Revenue Recognition, and deferred revenue. Managing accounts and general balance sheet, organizing reconciliations. Hands-on GL managing close and reporting functions.
- Perform the day-to-day full cycle accounting activities including: sales, receipts, purchases, inventory and accounts receivable.
- Responsible for month and year-end close including preparation of monthly financial statements and sales tax reporting.
- Create and prepare operational reports based on management’ s needs.
- Maintain strong customer and vendor relationships.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to customers and colleagues as the go to person for all accounting and human resources related questions.
- Develop, document and implement policies and procedures.
- Streamline processes between the operating system and the accounting system.
- Minimum Bachelor’ s degree in accounting or finance. CPA ideal
- 10+ years of experience.
- Expert working knowledge of QuickBooks and Salesforce.
- Software implementation experience a must.
- Experience with accounting practices and full cycle accounting a must.
- Proven experience creating and implementing department process improvements and efficiencies.
- Ability to work in the day-to-day financial details and analyze the business from a high-level.
- Exposure to SaaS/Cloud industry a plus.
- Resourcefulness with a “ can-do” results-oriented attitude to challenges and problem solving.
- Previous experience working in a small or start-up company where you had to wear many hats, diagnose and move forward with solutions quickly.