11801 Domain Blvd, 3rd Floor
Post Date: 05/07/2018
Job ID: 1879
Industry: Accounting, Finance
The Role: Interim Experienced Collector
Location: Austin, TX
We are currently searching for an Interim Experienced Collector to work at a software company. A successful candidate will have progressive experience in the collections process with the ability to effectively conduct calls. The ideal Interim Experienced Collector will be comfortable reviewing accounts to determine collectability.
- Responsible for managing the collections process, including relationships with internal and external parties.
- Ensure compliance to all established policies and procedures.
- Review and manage weekly aging via customer contact related to past due amounts and work with team and credit manager to resolve.
- Pursue customer delinquencies or any remittance discrepancies.
- Work to build relationships with customers to improve payment frequency or delinquency.
- Professionally handle all customer and sales requests via phone and email in a timely manner.
- Documents contact and discussions with all customers.
- Offer payment solutions on past due accounts in an effort to reduce losses; discuss and recommend arrangements for customers when appropriate while providing a excellent customer experience.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Work with management to make recommendations regarding final resolutions for accounts deemed to be uncollectible.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience, with progressive experience in collections.
- Resourcefulness with a “ can-do” results-oriented attitude to challenges and problem solving.
- Advance working knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Self-motivated, patient, versatile and team player as well as an independent worker.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a proactive communication style.
- Typing of a minimum of 25 words per minute
- Data input skills of a minimum of 3, 000 alpha and numeric
- Patience and tact in working with customers, sometimes in stressful situations
- Promptness and accountability
- Customer service focused
Interested candidates should send their resume, including salary history to our recruiting team at http://jobs.hirebetter.com/. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.