5113 Southwest Pkwy Suite 175
Post Date: 03/08/2018
Job ID: 1791
The Role: Interim Customer Service Support Admin
Location: Austin, TX (South)
We are currently searching for an Interim Customer Service Support Admin to work on projects at one of our healthcare clients. The Interim Customer Service Support Admin will be responsible for providing expertise and customer service support to members and customers. Direct phone and email – based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries, as well as, directing customers to the right department.
- Answering customer queries, originating by email and telephone.
- Answer phone calls and log the call in an online tracking tool for each call
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to listen effectively
- Ability to analyze member issues
- Provide excellent customer service
- Escalate unresolved issues in a timely manner, following policies and procedures.
- Provide timely and accurate information to customer inquiries in a fast-paced environment.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
- Ability to work independently and in a loud/busy environment
- Ability to use an iMac and navigate between various windows.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, are mandatory
- Experience working with Gmail
- Intermediate skill with Microsoft Office a plus
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.