2900 Esperanza Crossing 3rd floor
Post Date: 06/21/2018
Job ID: 1951
Industry: Accounting, Finance
The Role: Interim Collections/Accounts Receivable Manager
Location: Austin, TX
We are currently searching for an Interim Collection/Accounts Receivable Manager to work at one of our large publicly traded clients. In the position, you will be able to successfully work across business units to obtain accurate information which will allow you to not only manage the process but be VERY HANDS-ON in the day to day transactions. The ideal Interim Collection/Accounting Manager will have managed successful collections projects as well as being comfortable rolling up their sleeves and doing the day to day tasks to get the goal accomplished.
- Responsible for managing the collections process, including relationships with internal and external parties.
- Design, implement and perform credit assessments for new and existing customers.
- Ensure compliance to all established policies and procedures for finance program.
- Review and manage weekly aging via customer contact related to past due amounts and work with team and credit manager to resolve.
- Pursue customer delinquencies or any remittance discrepancies.
- Work to build relationships with customers to improve payment frequency or delinquency.
- Professionally handle all customer and sales requests via phone and email in a timely manner.
- Works closely with the accounts receivable and order to cash directors.
- A Bachelor’ s degree in related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience, with progressive experience in accounts receivable and collections.
- Experience with an ERP system preferably Oracle.
- Experience in a large company preferred.
- Resourcefulness with a “ can-do” results-oriented attitude to challenges and problem solving.
- Advance working knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Self-motivated, patient, versatile and team player and independent worker.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a proactive communication style.
- Possess solid and highly developed negotiation skills as well as the ability to influence and motivate others.
- Proven leadership skills with a professional demeanor, deploying diplomacy in all situations leading to a high-degree of internal and external customer satisfaction.
Interested candidates should send their resume, including salary history to our recruiting team at http://jobs.hirebetter.com/. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.