301 Congress Ave. Suite 700
Post Date: 06/21/2018
Job ID: 1953
Industry: Accounting, Finance
The Role: Interim Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location: Austin, TX
We are currently searching for an Interim Accounts Receivable Specialist to work on projects at one of our ecommerce clients. The Interim Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for investigating delinquent accounts, contacting customers via verbal and written communications and assisting the project manager with research. The Interim Accounts Receivable Specialist will interface with merchant partners and company employees as they execute tasks. A successful candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment working independently.
- Initiate the collection process of overdue accounts and contact customers via email and phone to ensure payments are collected timely.
- Maintain customer collection files to document collection efforts.
- Respond to customer requests for documentation which may include providing copies of orders, invoices and statements.
- Research and apply customer payments.
- Support month-end close process as it relates to accounts receivable including periodic preparation of reports of analytics.
- Ad hoc projects as requested.
- 3+ years accounts receivable experience.
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred or equivalent business experience.
- Experience with a database and ERP system.
- Results focused, can work quickly and efficiently meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, comfortable making phone calls to vendors.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products, especially Excel.
Interested candidates should send their resume, including salary history to our recruiting team at http://jobs.hirebetter.com/. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.