1115 W 10th St Apt 102
Type of Position: Accounting & Finance
Job Number: 2336
The Role: Interim Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Austin, TX
We are currently searching for an Interim Accounts Payable Specialist to work on projects at our client. In the position, a successful candidate will be have strong judgement skills, the ability to learn quickly and not afraid to ask questions. The Interim Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of the accounts payable function. The ideal candidate will have worked in a small company environment in the accounting field and possess a go-getter mentality to tackle new tasks.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of full cycle accounts payable
- Performing all accounts payable activities, including invoice submission tracking, general ledger and project coding, obtaining invoice approvals, payment processing for multiple entities/ departments, filing and data storage, and creating process efficiencies as needed
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation
- Research, analyze, coordinate, and respond to incoming inquiries regarding status of invoices and payments
- Reconcile supplier accounts to ensure timely and accurate payments
- Responsible for maintaining ledgers, monitoring credit balances and rectifying account irregularities.
- Assist with various accounts payable special projects as needed
- High School diploma required
- Extensive experience with Accounts Payable, at least 3+ years.
- Advance working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to key data accurately and quickly
- Good analytical skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and attitude
- Comfortable working in a team environment or independently
- Strong team player.
- Experience in a multi-company environment
- Timberline experience a plus