2900 Esperanza Crossing
Post Date: 04/16/2018
Job ID: 1838
Industry: Accounting, Finance
The Role: Interim Accounting Manager
Location: Austin, TX
We are currently searching for an Interim Accounting Manager to work at one of our large publicly traded clients. In the position, you will work across business units to obtain accurate information and data to allow you to not only manage the process but be very hands-on in the day to day transactions. The ideal Interim Accounting Manager will have managed successful automation projects within a global company as well as being comfortable rolling up their sleeves and doing the day to day tasks to get the job done.
- Responsible for managing a project across multiple departments, including relationships with internal and external parties.
- Perform initial credit assessments for new customers.
- Ensure compliance to all established policies and procedures for finance program.
- Review and manage weekly aging via customer contact related to past due amounts and work with credit manager to resolve.
- Work to build relationships with customers to improve payment frequency or delinquency.
- Professionally handle all customer and sales requests via phone and email in a timely manner.
- Strong understanding of accounts receivable to enable working closely with the accounts receivable and order to cash directors.
- A Bachelor’ s degree in related field.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience, with progressive experience in accounts receivable or other accounting areas.
- Experience with an ERP system preferably Oracle.
- Experience with a CRM preferable Salesforce.
- Experience in a large company preferred.
- Analytical and project management skills.
- Solid communication skills, detail-oriented and team player.
- Resourcefulness with a “ can-do” results-oriented attitude to challenges and problem solving.
- Advance working knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Self-motivated, patient, versatile and team player and independent worker.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a proactive communication style.
- Possess solid and highly developed negotiation skills as well as the ability to influence and motivate others.
- Proven leadership skills with a professional demeanor, deploying diplomacy in all situations leading to a high-degree of internal and external customer satisfaction.
Interested candidates should send their resume, including salary history to our recruiting team at http://jobs.hirebetter.com/. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.