2900 Esperanza Crossing 3rd floor
Post Date: 08/09/2018
Job ID: 2095
Industry: Accounting, Finance
The Role: Interim Accounting Manager/Accounts Receivable
Location: Austin, TX
We are currently searching for an Interim Accounting Manager/Accounts Receivable to work on an accounts receivable project at one of our publicly traded clients. As the Interim Accounting Manager/Accounts Receivable, you will assist the business unit by building reports and dashboards as well as providing in-depth analytics related to the project. The ideal candidate will have worked in a large company and possess the ability to jump in quickly to make an impact while enjoying working independently. The ideal Interim Collection/Accounting Manager will have managed successful projects within a global company as well as being comfortable rolling up their sleeves and doing the day to day tasks to get the goal accomplished.
- Responsible for managing and working with business units related to the accounts receivable project, including relationships with internal and external parties.
- Build dashboards and detailed reports to provide results to business units as well as provide analytics around the data.
- Ensure compliance to all established policies and procedures for the department.
- Review and manage weekly aging and work with team and credit manager to resolve any issues.
- Use manual or system generated reports to assist team in pursuing customer delinquencies or any remittance discrepancies.
- Professionally handle all customer and sales requests via phone and email in a timely manner.
- Works closely with the accounts receivable and order to cash directors.
- Design, implement and perform process improvements for the department.
- Assist accounting department with ad hoc projects as needed.
- A Bachelor’ s degree in related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience, with progressive experience in analyzing and building reports around accounts receivable and collections.
- Experience with an ERP system preferably Oracle.
- Experience in a large company preferred.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Resourcefulness with a “ can-do” results-oriented attitude to challenges and problem solving
- Advance working knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Self-motivated, patient, versatile and team player and independent worker.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a proactive communication style.
- Possess solid and highly developed negotiation skills as well as the ability to influence and motivate others.
Interested candidates should send their resume, including salary history to our recruiting team at http://jobs.hirebetter.com/. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.