610 W 5th St
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 07/30/2018
Job ID: 2016
Industry: Information Technology, Other Area(s), Professional Services
The Role: Head of Professional Services
Location: Austin, TX
Hirebetter’ s client is a growing construction software company headquartered in Austin, Texas.
The Head of Professional Services is responsible for providing leadership to the Professional Services team. The Head of Professional Services must be able to appropriately assess how to grow this team to meet services demand, while maintaining an effective utilization and billable rate. He or she must be able to leverage other resources and groups effectively to drive towards the end goal of new sales and higher renewal rates.
- Manages day-to-day professional services operations by managing employee forecasts, time reporting, project staffing and standard professional services metrics
- Provides coaching, performance management and drives initiatives through team members; provides career guidance and inspires team to achieve great things
- Responsible for developing new service offerings, constantly evaluates/refines existing service offerings, implementation methodology and deploying new services tools
- Develops and trains team on implementation methodology and tools
- Provides support to sales organization by presenting services capabilities, estimating projects, and assisting with selling services
- Remains sales-focused while setting proper expectations with customers
- Developing strategies and tactics while scaling the resources and processes to support new sales and services revenue
- Responsible for customer satisfaction aligned to services engagement
- Responsible for tracking and managing the financial operations and budgets of the department
- Provides regular feedback to executive management on product and services strategy, based on interactions with customers
- Frequent (monthly) travel to areas within the region
- Bachelor’ s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years as a Professional Services leader
- SaaS experience highly desirable
- Experience in building services offerings or programs
- High energy and stamina to perform consistently and at a high level
- Can articulate and defend a position or personal philosophy
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation and initiative
- Confidently leads by example through change and adversity and makes the tough call when needed
- Experience in building and managing a high-performing Professional Services team
- Exceptional client management and client services skills
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.