4214 Medical Parkway Suite 200
Type of Position: Marketing
Job Number: 2122
The Role: Growth Marketing Director
Location: Austin, TX
Hirebetter’ s client provides luxury travel management services.
The Growth Marketing Director is a hands-on, marketing expert and natural leader with digital marketing chops and stories to share about living with the business results of successful acquisition efforts. This person will play a lead role in leveraging decades of brand equity in a revered travel content brand to scale a membership model and focus on accelerated member acquisition in a growing subscriber base. This will include helping to improve existing processes along with mentoring/developing team contributors. This individual will be passionate in sharing experiences in multi-channel marketing (emphasis on digital) and in implementing effective acquisition campaigns. This a rare opportunity for someone with the combination of an entrepreneurial mindset and tenure in successful customer acquisition to work cross-functionally with a small, growing, passionate team to redefine and amplify the potential, and blaze a new path forward for a cool “ 40-year-old startup.”
- Drive accelerated growth in acquisition of new memberships across multiple inbound and outbound channels, including search, digital advertising, direct mail and direct response media
- Lead expansion of acquisition programs while improving investment ROI through iterative testing and learning
- Partner with cross-functional talent and incessantly asking “ why” and “ how” and “ why not”
- Partner at the leadership level to continue to develop and execute on growth strategies
- Question, set, meet, beat acquisition goals
- Lead and mentor member(s) of an existing marketing and membership team at multiple experience levels
- Understand, analyze, digest and process existing data and decipher performance, identify gaps and partner with leadership to ensure successful results.
- Be a brand advocate and champion
- Communicate proactively & consistently
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 7-10 years of total experience with at least 5 years of customer acquisition experience in a digital marketing setting
- Significant project management experience, particularly in the area of developing, implementing and evaluating marketing programs
- A collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Expert in various marketing technologies
- Natural leadership and management skills
- Must like to question, learn, encourage, move fast, win!
- Understanding of a membership/subscriber-based platform is important
- Ability to clearly and convincingly articulate your strategies and recommendations to both partners and internal team members
- Complete commitment to brand success and member satisfaction
- Experience managing and creating budgets
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.