210 East 8th Street
Type of Position: Accounting & Finance
Job Number: 2153
The Role: Financial Project Manager
Location: Ft. Worth, Texas
HireBetter has been retained to identify a Financial Project Manager for a mission driven, land management organization in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Our client is one of the fastest growing leaders in land management within the energy industry, possessing superior technology and uncompromising ethics. The Financial Project Manager will work directly with the senior management team across all areas of the business. This position will, at times, act as a liaison between finance, operations and various departments to gather, organize and analyze data relevant to operating the business. The purpose of the role is to provide information to senior executives for critical decision-making strategies. The Financial Project Manager will be a resourceful self-starter with excellent planning, organization, project management skills and an aptitude for data mining and financial modeling. The position requires sophisticated communication and presentation skills.
- Assist the CEO, CFO, and senior management with a diverse set of confidential strategic initiatives
- Meet deadlines and balance multiple priorities in an environment with shifting timeframes.
- Understand the business processes with the ability to translate business requirements into analytical reporting.
- Develop reports and presentations for the management team and board of members to support performance and strategic business initiatives.
- Conduct complex research projects, gather and analyze data, evaluate trends and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Perform ad hoc gross margin analysis, financial modeling, outsourcing assessments, return on investment analyses, and other related analysis to support the operations.
- Contribute to other company initiatives as needed.
- Highly motivated, proactive, and resourceful self-starter with sound planning, organization, and project management skills.
- Undergraduate degree (B.S. in accounting, finance, or business administration preferred).
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in finance or accounting.
- Proficiency in GAAP accounting.
- Experience with cost/inventory accounting, financial and operational modeling, reporting and variance analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with experience in collaborating with individuals across an organization ranging from hourly staff to senior management.
- Exceptionally proficient with Microsoft Office with advanced skills in Excel.
- Proven ability to prioritize objectives and duties.
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.