15167 Business Avenue
Type of Position: Sales & Business Development
Job Number: 2373
The Role: Fabricator Sales Representative
Location: Massachusetts Area
Hirebetter’ s client is a growing, innovative leader in the surfaces industry. Our client is dedicated to being an innovator in the industry with plans for rapid growth and expansion. They are extremely entrepreneurial and lead with a passion for the stone business.
Our client is seeking successful and driven industry expert for a Granite and Quartz Fabricator Sales Representative in the Massachusetts area. This is a role that sells to Kitchen and Bath dealers and granite and quartz fabricators. It’ s a hybrid role that blends sales and relationship building to build out a territory. The Fabricator Sales Representative is a brand ambassador that will energize a sales team and to consistently set and reach goals.
- Develop relationships with current customers and potential customers within specific territory - customers include Kitchen and Bath dealers and granite and quartz fabricators
- Assist customers by providing knowledge and training company products to their store personnel, to ensure personnel can present product and negotiate well with consumers
- Understand products, market competition and how to position products to overcome these factors
- Manage displays, samples, and selling tools for customer availability
- Understand retail business financials to consult with dealers on retail pricing, advertising, promotions and ROI
- Quote prices, discusses credit terms and prepares sales contracts for customer orders
- Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of company’ s delivery schedules
- Review and analyze various sales reports to identify sales potential with current customers and potential new customers
- Utilize any and all marketing tools such as catalogs, brochures and vendor collateral to broaden reach in territory and promote company product
- Research and analyze customer needs and demands based on market information
- Investigate and resolve customer claims/problems with deliveries, returns and credits
- Attends trade shows throughout the year as required
- Travel 40% – 80% locally, occasionally nationally and/or internationally
- Perform additional duties as required and or requested
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Two (2) plus years’ experience in channel distribution sales
- Must have previous Slab, Tile or Countertop Sales Experience
- Strong math skills calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, area, and volume
- Ability to determine solutions for customers
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Valid driver’ s license
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.