4646 Perrin Creek #280
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 03/05/2018
Job ID: 1779
Industry: Accounting, Finance
The Role: FP&A Manager
Location: San Antonio, TX
HireBetter is currently searching for an FP&A Manager for one of our San Antonio clients which provides cutting edge technology solutions. In this position, you will work directly with the Chief Financial Officer to establish and build the finance function including improving and preparing a complex statistical data. The FP&A Manager will have experience building interactive budgets/forecasts in excel as well as maintaining and ensuring quality control of databases. A successful FP&A Manager will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Prepare the annual operating budget, pro-forma and forecast reports as well as ongoing financial analysis for presentation to senior management.
- Prepare detailed complex financial analysis of impacts of operational changes and new initiatives.
- Use project management skills to coordinate and review information from departments, editing information and ensuring accuracy.
- Understand the flow of data, business processes/technical interfaces that would be created or impacted by changes.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Create ad hoc analysis.
- Perform other duties as required.
- A Bachelor’ s degree in accounting or finance.
- 5+ years’ progressively more complex experience in a financial analysis role involving projects, research, and financial analyses.
- Resourcefulness with a “ can-do” results-oriented attitude to challenges and problem solving.
- Solid understanding of GAAP and interaction with accounting leadership.
- Previous management of processes and contributors.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
- Ability to prepare research reports and proposals as well as to design and implement systems necessary to collect, maintain, and analyze data.
- Ability to utilize statistical computer software (SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Strong modeling and financial analysis skills with an understanding of financial reporting.
Interested candidates should send their resume, including salary history to our recruiting team at http://jobs.hirebetter.com/. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.