Post Date: 04/11/2018
Job ID: 1828
Industry: HR, Education, Training
The Role: Executive Recruiter
Location: Austin, TX or Houston, TX
HireBetter is a national firm, specializing in talent management for emerging market companies that is revolutionizing the recruiting industry. We partner with companies to attract and acquire top talent, plan for the growth of their business, and retain and optimize the performance of existing key players. We are changing the way CEO’ s and executives of dynamic, middle market companies go about identifying, vetting and recruiting Difference Makers.
HireBetter is actively seeking to build our own team with an extraordinary/talented Executive Recruiter. This is an opportunity to work with thriving clients on a variety of roles. We help to place all levels of accounting and finance and management/executive roles in a variety of industries. The Executive Recruiter will work in lock step with their team to source, recruit and conduct extensive networking in order to deliver top talent and exceptional client service for each and every HireBetter search.
- Communicate with the client and account managers to understand the specifications for the search and agree upon the sourcing strategy and goals
- Source, recruit, interview, and manage a variety of recruiting projects
- Conduct in depth video interviews with candidates and prepare them for presentation
- Work seamlessly with the executive recruiting team and coordinate on a daily basis to divide tasks, provide support to each other and determine next steps
- Serve as an experienced advisor to our clients and candidates
- Update applicant tracking system (Bullhorn) with notes regarding all contacts and conversation information with clients and candidates and schedule follow-up as necessary
- Conduct reference checks for final candidates
- Support all other facets of the recruiting process as needed
- 5+ years of experience in full life cycle recruiting to include experience in client service project management, sales and/or business development
- Excellent sourcing capabilities
- A great sense of ownership and desire to pursue excellence in recruiting
- Ability to easily multi-task in a fast-paced environment, with a high level of organization
- An unwavering desire to provide client satisfaction
- Comfortable working in a metrics-driven team
- Enthusiastic, yet professional, attitude with excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent writing skills and ability to accurately summarize and relay information without losing the nuances
- Detail-oriented person who will focus on the big picture and strive to always exceed expectations
- Outstanding communicator with a confident and approachable telephone/video presence
- Takes it personal to find top talent and possess a relentless desire to seek out the best candidates
- Work well in a collaborative team dynamic but can also deliver results independently.
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.