603 West Wheeling Street
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 08/10/2018
Job ID: 2098
Industry: Office, Administrative
The Role: Executive Assistant
Location: Lancaster, OH
Our client has more than 60 years’ experience as a general contractor and has expanded from its base as a single-family home developer and has grown into a multi-family construction business in both subsidized and conventional markets. Our client has now constructed over 4, 700 housing units throughout Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia and Indiana, and manages more than 85 communities including a large portfolio of Rural Development, HUD Section 8 and Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) properties. Most recently they have formed a commercial division that includes both rehabilitation and new construction of banks, medical offices, nursing homes, and shopping centers.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing support and assistance to the President. As the first point of contact the Executive Assistant will play an integral role in calendaring, problem solving, helping with project management, e-mails and ensuring the day to day runs smoothly.
- Oversee all administrative duties for the President
- Calendar maintenance, meeting planning, conferences and teleconferences
- Coordinate all travel arrangements domestic and international
- Develop a call, meeting, email log for weekly review
- Research, collect and prepare agenda and materials for projects and meetings.
- Proofread and edit outbound correspondence
- Organize and prioritize e-mail
- Attend strategic meetings, keep track of deliverables and follow up with President on action items
- Order lunches for meetings and guests and occasionally the President
- General administrative assistance of daily tasks as well as helping executive with big picture tasks as it pertains to monthly preparation for presentations and company meetings
- Help with planning of annual conference and working to keep things flowing smoothly with the team
- 5+ years of progressive of administrative and executive assistance expertise
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite & Outlook
- Expertise in writing and editing professional correspondence
- Experience with complex travel arrangements, domestic and international
- High attention to detail and follow through
- Strong planning and decision-making skills
- Resourceful, takes initiative and is proactive
- Ability to act independently and determine priorities
- Requires exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, along with a proven ability to work effectively with others
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent work experience required
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.