13413 Galleria Cir #150
Type of Position: Administrative
Job Number: 2114
The Role: Executive Assistant
Location: Austin, TX
Hirebetter’ s client is a boutique alternative investment firm.
Requires strong computer and research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal abilities and project coordination experience. Successful candidates provide high-level administrative support and have the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors.
- Ensure CEO has all necessary items for the day (i.e. schedule, notes, refreshments, electronics, etc.)
- Act as the point of contact between the executive and internal/external clients; handle requests and queries appropriately
- Receive calls, take messages and route correspondence on behalf of the executive
- Organize team calls, sales calls/meetings and ensure executive is prepared with agendas, sales data, etc.
- Catch all for matters relating to & involving executive; oftentimes involves working with several other parties.
- Helps executive manage relationships through agreed upon follow-up, confirmation and coordination of meetings
- Manage email for executive; print out important emails and attachments, review all emails and flag important emails for review with executive, ensure executive responds to emails as necessary; handle all necessary follow up
- Maintain, protect & manage schedule of executive; record all commitments, accept invitations as approved, screen calls, manage calendars, make travel, meeting and event arrangements. Anticipates and avoids scheduling conflicts well in advance; fixes and/or brings overlap to executives’ attention to work through and resolve
- Coordinates attainment of requested reports from departments to provide to executive
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system. Collect and organize information for executive for knowledge, review, execution, preparedness, etc.
- Manage expense coding of all purchases by executive for proper allocation of expenses
- When necessary, travel with executive and attend meetings as deemed necessary; expected to take notes, track follow-up and coordinate follow-up from meetings; expected to produce briefs, presentations and reports for executive as needed
- Performing office and administrative duties to assist executive
- Handle any additional task requests by executive
- Proven experience as an executive assistant, senior executive assistant or in other secretarial position for at least 5-6 years
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, specifically Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to receive direct and honest feedback on a daily basis
- Proven experience in booking travel and managing calendars
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills with CEO and team members
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree; additional qualification as personal or executive assistant would be considered an advantage
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.