100 Congress Avenue Suite 1550
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 07/12/2018
Job ID: 2011
The Role: Executive Assistant
Location: Austin, TX
Our client is a private investment firm located in downtown Austin.
This Executive Assistant reports to the Chief Executive Officer who is also a founding partner and will serve as the administrative lead for the Austin office. An the Executive Assistant, you will serve as the right hand to the CEO and will be the keeper of " organized chaos." This is a challenging role with many competing priorities. This position requires an individual with a high degree of integrity and discretion. This is a position where no day will be the same and you will be met with many opportunities to show your creativity and problem- solving skills.
- Oversee all administrative functions of the Austin office, coordinating flow of documents between several out of state locations.
- Track and pay business and manage personal expenses.
- Calendar maintenance, meeting planning, conferences and teleconferences.
- Coordinating all travel arrangements, personally and professionally, domestic and international.
- Manage office supplies and maintain office equipment.
- Maintain client, board and committee contact lists.
- Develop a call, meeting, email log for weekly review.
- Restock kitchen
- Various personal errands and duties
- Research, collect and prepare data and materials for projects and meetings.
- Maintain confidential company information.
- Bachelors' degree
- 5+ years in an executive assistant role
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite
- Experience with complex travel arrangements, domestic and international
- High attention to detail
- Strong planning and decision-making skills
- Resourceful, takes initiative and is proactive
- Ability to act independently and determine priorities
- Requires exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, along with a proven ability to work effectively with individuals from different backgrounds