1608 Rainey Street Unit A
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 03/02/2018
Job ID: 1765
Industry: Non-executive, Office, Administrative
The Role: Executive Assistant
Location: Austin, TX or Remote/Virtual
HireBetter is recruiting on behalf of an accomplished organizational consulting firm, providing strategic planning, executive coaching, leadership development and public speaking training to high growth organizations.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for supporting the executive team in execution of the company’ s leadership program, strategic planning, executive coaching, and speaking engagements.
- Supporting the executive team including maintaining executive schedules and managing travel; oversight for executive’ s expenses
- Preparing materials for the various events coordinated by the company including leadership development, planning and coaching sessions, and speaking engagements
- Event management including interfacing with clients, venues, managing invitations and preparing all materials for participants
- Onboarding and assisting new team members
- Administrative management and analysis of online surveys
- Other project management duties as assigned
- 7-10 years of related experience
- Bachelor’ s degree required
- Demonstrated attention to detail, sense of urgency, and ability to anticipate the needs of the team with regard to materials needed in support of client facing events. Able to understand requests including context and detail
- Demonstrated event planning and management experience
- Emotionally mature, solutions oriented and results focused. Responsive to focused and constructive feedback
- Self-sufficient, organized, and structured with excellent written and oral communication skills when communicating with clients or the team
- Experience in a constantly shifting, agile, complex or ambiguous environment such as professional services, legal, or start-up
- Mastery of Microsoft Office products required, QuickBooks experience preferred
- Periodic travel required
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.