2801 South I35, Suite 170
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 01/25/2018
Job ID: 1561
The Role: Ecommerce Marketing Manager
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter is recruiting on behalf of our client, an online retailer, for an Ecommerce Marketing Manager. Our client is a retailer of high-end, designer products since the mid-nineties. They have a healthy culture that embodies trust, integrity and fairness with a results-oriented philosophy where teamwork, responsibility and accountability are key.
Our client is known for their exceptional level of customer service; this position will be responsible for making the user experience even more memorable. You will work closely with internal partners: Digital Marketing, Front and Back End Development and Analytics. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Ecommerce.
- Take ownership of the Ecommerce user experience by optimizing the site, utilizing web analytics and CRM data to determine how those paths can be improved.
- Evaluate the website " check-out" process making improvements to drive sales.
- Seek ways to improve the conversion rate of the internal Ecommerce site experience through UX and UI improvements
- Analyze bounce rate, employ sequential testing and iteration to optimize user experience.
- Evaluate various web analytics to determine proficiency of the platform.
- Analyze visitor heat mapping and session recording to increase conversion rate.
- Monitor and evaluate competitive industry websites to identify and test best practices.
- Oversee vendor RFP negotiations and onboarding.
- Drive Ecommerce sales on site through content and strategic improvements.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and vendors and provide recommendations for adoption.
- Bachelor' s degree in a relevant field.
- Five plus years of experience in Ecommerce related to UX and Usability Analytics.
- Successful track record related to optimizing and improving sales related to Ecommerce.
- Project management experience.
The company has chosen HireBetter to conduct their search for an Ecommerce Marketing Manager. Interested candidates should apply directly through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com
Qualified applicants will be contacted as quickly as possible.