Type of Position: Human Resources
Job Number: 2250
The Role: Director of Interim Solutions
The Location: Houston, Texas
Austin' s top retained executive search firm is now in Houston! HireBetter is a national recruiting firm that works directly with leaders of high-growth companies to build their dream teams. As the #1 retained executive search firm in Austin (Austin Business Journal, 2018) we’ re revolutionizing the recruiting industry by changing the way CEOs and executives of dynamic companies go about identifying, vetting, and recruiting A-Players.
We are currently seeking an experienced Director of Interim Solutions to help launch our Interim Solutions division in the Houston, TX market. You will be the primary executive contact managing client and candidate relationships, ensuring service-related needs are met, and providing overall strategic oversight and alignment with long-term client growth objectives. Initially, your main responsibilities and duties consist of full-desk recruiting including developing new business and securing referral business. As the client base increases, your responsibilities will include building out the Interim Solutions team in Houston and focusing more on client and project management and business development.
The Director of Interim Solutions is ultimately responsible for:
- Managing a full recruiting desk focused on contract and temp-to-hire positions with our clients.
- Interfacing across C-level management and individual hiring managers by nurturing client relationships throughout the breadth of the client organization.
- Securing repeat business from existing accounts and through referral networks, anticipating the upcoming hiring needs of existing clients, and successfully building a continual client relationship.
- Collaborating with the Business Development team, serving as the subject matter expert to help close new business prospects through effective communication of HireBetter’ s differentiators.
- Increasing the customer base through participation in conferences, seminars, and networking events to promote brand awareness in the marketplace.
- Supervising the Interim Solutions team in Houston as the organization scales.
The Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’ s degree in business, communications or a similar field.
- 15+ years in full life-cycle recruiting, organizational design, human resources consulting, or a related field to include experience in client service project management, consulting, account management, pipeline development, sales and/or business development.
- 5+ years of contract and temp-to-hire recruiting experience; retained search experience a plus.
- A proven track record of successfully managing strategic client relationships from the C-suite to the manager level.
- An enthusiastic, professional attitude with excellent relationship building skills as well as a high level of organization and ability to multi-task in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- A self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively.
- Experience growing and managing a recruiting team.
HireBetter offers a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, and a 401K plan.
Interested candidates should submit their resume through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.