2801 South I35, Suite 170
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 03/05/2018
Job ID: 1784
Industry: Marketing, Non-executive
Our client is an online retailer in consumer packaged goods. They have enlisted HireBetter in their search for a Digital Marketing Director. In this role, you will report directly to the VP of eCommerce.
- Direct and oversee the organization' s digital marketing initiatives.
- Manage the annual marketing process, taking ownership of the marketing budget, reconciling revenue and managing spend categories.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of internet marketing strategies meant to optimize digital marketing effectiveness and enhance user experience.
- Review and approve web marketing content meant to drive traffic and generate sales.
- Execute search engine marketing or online promotions.
- Analyze and interpret web analytics and metrics to be used for market site enhancements and to leverage optimization of all programs.
- Collaborate with senior management and interface with internal departments to ensure the common goals of the organization.
- Maximize current marketing initiatives while developing new directions and actions.
- Direct the email marketing strategies analyzing results against objectives.
- 7+ years of experience specifically with digital marketing with a transactional retail website.
- Bachelor' s degree in Marketing or Business
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership capacity within digital marketing.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in project management