911 Kinney Ave., Austin, Texas 78704
Type of Position: Operations
Job Number: 2303
The Role: Customer Service Representative/Appointment Setter
Location: Austin, Texas
HireBetter has been retained to identify Customer Service Representatives to add to their growing team. Our client is a progressive, high tech, high touch company that offers technology and integration solutions for their clients by setting appointments to increase sales. Our client offers a relaxed, business casual environment that offers opportunity for professional growth and access to upper management.
- Make outbound calls to prospective customers using a provided list
- Document calls and meetings in database
- Master call script within a specified time-frames.
- Communicate with Supervisor regarding calls and sales meetings
- Manages inbound calls and requests
- Contributes to team effort accomplishing goals and targets
- Uses discretion with all communication: verbal and written when talking with customers or leaving messages
- Timely follow up with potential leads
- Provide accurate information to potential customers
- Participates in daily huddles and weekly sales meetings
- Adheres to company policies and procedures
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills in communicating as the first contact to our clients
- Excellent writing, grammar and data entry abilities
- Present a professional demeanor at all times in communication with customers
- Possess a strong work ethic, excellent organizational skills and self-motivation
- Must be proficient in MS Windows
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- High school diploma
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.