500 N. Capital of Texas Hwy Building 5
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 05/29/2018
Job ID: 1912
Industry: Non-executive, Operations
The Role: Customer Service Manager
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter’ s client is one of the fastest growing online retail companies in America, and specializes in consumer appliances, indoor air quality products, wine and beverage coolers, and lawn and garden furniture. Founded in 1999 as a source for compact appliances, our client has found a way to incorporate a customer-focused approach to business and a customer-driven selection of products. Our client is now a multi-million-dollar e-commerce enterprise.
The Customer Service Manager will join the Product Support Team, which is dedicated to customer service, warranty service and product support for our client’ s marquee brands. The customer service manager will be passionate about building a customer-focused environment with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty. They will use data to set goals, provide customers with outstanding service, manage the team and grow the call center. The Customer Service Manager will manage the staff including hiring and firing responsibilities, performance improvement, and training and development.
- Manage the day to day activities of the Product Support Team
- Provide coaching, training and mentoring to product support
- Ensure that team members have clearly established goals and objective
- Conduct periodic performance evaluations in conjunction with staff development plans
- Review and continuously lead effort to improve customer service experience
- Provide weekly performance feedback on team performance to senior management
- Engage customers directly as needed to resolve escalated service issues
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of products, processes and company systems
- Create and/or manage changes to procedures documentation or other published content
- Handle additional projects and duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a high-volume customer service/call center environment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience managing people as manager, supervisor or team lead
- Experience in CRM or standard help desk ticketing system
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, responsible self-starter, and innovative thinker
- Experience dealing with escalated customer issues
- Experience building a team and strong in coaching and mentoring
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a fast paced environment with attention to detail
- Ability to motivate, energize and promote change in others related to a common objective
- Demonstrated ability to quantify and drive customer experience improvement
- Flexible, can learn quickly, adapt, take customer feedback in stride and has the willingness to take ownership of both a problem and its solution
- Aptitude for troubleshooting and finding solutions to mechanical issues
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.