2801 S. I-35, Suite 170
Type of Position: Operations
Job Number: 1969
We are currently searching for Customer Service Associates to work with a worldwide online retailer providing exceptional service to their customers. The Customer Service Associate will be a talented individual with a customer service background who can thrive in a fast-paced call center. The Customer Service Associate will also be empathetic, patient, friendly with strong problem-solving skills, an extreme attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task. In addition to a salary, our client offers bonus potential.
- Provide customers with timely communication regarding products purchased
- Advise and consult on products ordered online
- Communicate with customers regarding the status of their order
- Strictly adhere to company policies and procedures
- Identify problems with shipments, document and communicate issues with Product team
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Communicate with customer, confirming order details
- Demonstrate teamwork by supporting team initiatives
- High school diploma; some college preferred.
- Must have previous call center experience.
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organization and follow-up skills with attention to detail
- Must have a customer focused mentality
- Ability to work within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced computer skills with the ability to learn new systems