1101 S Capital of Texas Hwy #100
Type of Position: Human Resources
Job Number: 2263
The Role: Corporate Recruiter
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter’ s client is a quickly growing national provider of technology services and support.
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for building a strong talent pipeline and placement program. This role will network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best talent to deliver on our brand promise. You will act as a sourcing subject matter expert and deliver talent market insights back to peers and business team partners to drive educated sourcing strategy decisions. You will also work closely with business teams to ensure recruiting processes are effective and efficient and provide a positive candidate experience. You will execute a recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management. The ability to understand technology, critical skills and competencies and the MSP environment is necessary for this role.
Develop Talent Pipeline
- Develop successful sourcing strategies and research methods to attract viable candidates through methods such as web sourcing, candidate referrals, social networking, etc.
- Establish partnerships with hiring managers to understand their teams hiring needs, capabilities and knowledge requirements/gaps, business, and team dynamics
- Institute effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment
- Recruit passive candidates and possess the ability to assess candidates against profiles and the culture described in our leadership principles, rather than merely sell a role
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management
Interview and Assess Talent
- Effectively source and screen candidates to analyze applicants’ abilities and experience
- Conduct in-depth screen of potential candidates to identify top talent
- Interview candidates combining various methods (structured interviews, technical assessments, behavioral questions)
- Ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Identify and research industry assessment and placement tools to aid the vetting process
- Continuously seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates
Guide New Employee Onboarding Process
- Facilitate the onboarding process for new employees, familiarizing new staff with company policies, procedures, services, and structure
- Work with team leads and hiring managers to identify and structure training schedule for new staff
- Collaborate with teams and managers to ensure successful employee integration during first 90 days
- Assist hiring managers in communicating the expectations, attitudes, knowledge, skills, and behaviors required to function effectively within the organization
- Continuously refine onboarding and orientation processes to maximize successful employee integration
- 3 to 5 years’ experience recruiting technical roles including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research
- Contact Management System/Applicant Tracking System experience for sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical, and negotiation skills
- A general understanding of technical industry is expected; familiarity with IT management consulting services is helpful
- Reliable transportation and current auto insurance to travel 5 percent for onsite customer support
- Constant, quick, and accurate use of a personal computer, automation systems and office equipment
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.