1717 W. 6th Street, Ste. 450
Post Date: 01/22/2018
Job ID: 1667
Industry: Accounting, Finance
The Role: Contract to Perm Staff Accountant
Location: Austin, TX
We are currently searching for an Contract to Perm Staff Accountant to work at one of our real estate clients. In the position, you will wear many hats in the day to day accounting function of the company. The ideal candidate will have worked in a small company environment with multiple entities. The Contract to Perm Staff Accountant will be a team player with a go-getter attitude.
- Handle the preparation and completion of account reconciliations, analysis, journal entries and accruals.
- Complete bank reconciliations, process management fees and checking cash balances.
- Process online transfers, stop payments, ACH and lock box payments.
- Understanding of US GAAP.
- Special projects and ad hoc reporting as required.
- A Bachelor’ s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of accounting experience.
- Preferred working experience with Yardi and/or MRI but not required.
- Advance working knowledge of Excel required.
- Experience with performing reconciliations a must.
- Prior experience in property accounting a plus.
Interested candidates should send their resume, including salary history to our recruiting team at http://jobs.hirebetter.com/. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.