2235 Cornell Ave
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 05/07/2018
Job ID: 1865
Industry: Non-executive, Other Area(s), Sales/Business Development
The Role: Client Success Manager
Location: Montgomery, IL
HireBetter is recruiting on behalf of a unique biotechnology company that has been thriving since 1976. Our client ensures that only the highest quality products reach their customers, which is proven by their extremely high customer retention rates. This is an extremely successful, team-oriented organization with motivated associates who are committed to continuous improvement and growth. More importantly, 0ur client has invested heavily in the future to drive revenue and growth.
Our client is seeking an experienced client success manager who thrives on supporting their valued clients. The client success manager will work with existing accounts to ensure they are getting what they need and ensuring high standards are being met within the team. This role will also help drive growth within existing accounts. If you enjoy operating in a growing environment (i.e. self-directed and motivated, strategic thinker, learns and adapts quickly) you will thrive in this position. There is potential to develop into future roles within the sales and marketing team in this growing company.
- Interface with existing accounts, obtain orders and build strong customer relationships based on trust and responsiveness
- Support sales executives and generate customer quotes
- Encourage revenue growth by communicating with clients using a customer-focused, consultative and needs-based sales process to educate accounts on what products will best fit their existing needs
- Partner with multiple departments to ensure timelines are managed and deliverables are met
- Responsible for the seamless and timely experience for accounts ordering and receiving product
- Maintain expert-level knowledge on our full product offerings as well as competitors
- Provide clients with regular updates and respond to inquiries in a timely manner
- Maintain customer databases and ensure that all information is up-to-date and accurate
- Communicate with existing clients via telephone, email, and in-person connections
- Project management with external marketing
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Account management or inside sales experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive skills, high level of integrity, personal motivation and sense of urgency
- Salesforce or other CRM knowledge
- Polished and professional appearance
- Demonstrated ability to learn and educate others product-related information easily and in a professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to attend educational client meetings, trade shows, events & presentations
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.