18451 N. Dallas Parkway Suite 200
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 07/19/2018
Job ID: 1997
Industry: Executive Level, Operations
The Role: Chief Operations Officer (COO)
Location: Dallas, TX
Our client is an innovative provider of technology-enabled solutions in specialty insurance claims processing and collateral loss mitigation management for mortgage and auto lenders, service-providers and investors. Our client has a track record of being a disruptor in the specialty insurance market and is prepared to do the same in the auto market. A leader in their space, this dynamic organization demands operational excellence with a world class team backing them up.
The Chief Operations Officer (COO) will serve as the operational leader who plans, directs and oversees the company’ s operational processes and initiatives to ensure that the company delivers the highest quality customer experience while producing its budgeted EBITDA. The COO ensures that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures and staffing in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure quality delivery and operating efficiency.
- Drives the company’ s operating capabilities to achieve and surpass customer satisfaction and profitability objectives
- Evaluates the operational infrastructure and management plans for continuous improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the company’ s operating capabilities, while coaching individuals to maximize their professional and personal growth opportunities
- Serves on the executive leadership team, providing strategic input and leadership on decision-making affecting the company’ s future direction, supporting tactical initiatives, leading the implementation of strategic business plans and managing in-depth relationships with all members of the team
- Appraises and evaluates the measurement and effectiveness of all internal processes, providing timely, accurate and complete business reports on the operating results and capabilities of the company
- Spearheads the assessment, management and implementation of projects, e.g., process improvement, technology enhancements, etc., to enhance quality delivery, scalability and profitability
- Collaborates with the management team to develop and implement plans for the processes as well as personnel to accommodate the growth objectives of the organization
- Ensures that all operational activities are performed in compliance with all contractual and regulatory requirements
- Provides overall, exemplary day-to-day leadership, focused on and emanating from the company’ s core values
- Assists, as directed, in evaluating and provisioning strategic business growth opportunities to enable the company to meet sales, growth and market share objectives
- Represents the firm with the board of directors, clients, business partners and other constituencies as directed
- Bachelor’ s degree in business or related field, with Masters’ degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years of progressively responsible experience for a company or division of a significantly-sized corporation
- Demonstrated experience scaling and driving significant growth
- A proven track record of leadership and business acumen for a high-growth, similarly sized company
- Experience working in a cohesive senior executive team and interfacing with private equity
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning
- Sound business and financial acumen demonstrated through deep business experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to provide ethical leadership and inspire the actions of others
- Sound strategic thinking skills to forecast two to five years into the future
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.