6301 East Stassney Lane Building 9-100
Type of Position: Operations
Job Number: 2339
The Role: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter’ s client designs and installs workspaces with a focus on adding value to its clients’ bottom lines. This growing company has invested in the very best people, the latest technology and facility expansion to foster a well-supported, happy list of clients. Its clients represent a cross-section of businesses including Fortune 500 companies, financial and educational institutions along with federal, state and local government agencies.
Partnering with executive leadership team, the Chief Operating Officer will develop the organization' s short- and long-term goals and strategies and ensure that business processes and operational controls are in place to support those goals and strategies. This individual will evaluate existing processes across multiple functional areas and develop efficiencies and performance improvements. The Chief Operating Officer will track and report on operating results to ensure consistent growth and progress towards achieving organizational goals and will provide operational infrastructure and leadership to the team.
- Partner with the CEO and CFO in building the infrastructure and organization necessary to achieve the company’ s goals and objectives for growth
- Provide leadership for the organization’ s operations with a collaborative and results-driven management style
- Hold the team accountable to established benchmarks required to monitor and report key performance indicators
- Ensure the operations of the company and support the strategic growth plans of the organization
- Drive organization’ s ongoing efforts to develop and implement systems and best-in-class processes and procedures with the overall goal of operational excellence
- Spearhead innovation and understand the market and market drivers for key customers and industry sources
- Set company and individual goals and hold teams accountable
- Develop annual operating plan and provide forward-looking guidance on risks associated with the company’ s operational performance
- Lead the team to a high level of execution, drive operational excellence
- Drive performance improvement and lean initiatives to improve operational effectiveness as measured by quality and timeliness
- Develop a roadmap for the design and implementation of best-in-class processes and related monitoring/reporting systems necessary for identification and implementation of cost and efficiency improvements
- Partner with sales, marketing, design, project management, delivery and finance teams to develop the annual operating plan
- Provide forward-looking guidance on risks associated with the company’ s operational performance
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships towards internal and external customers and vendors
- Exceptional servant leadership skills, as evidenced by a proven track record of successfully motivating and managing high-performing teams
- 15+ years of operations background with a focus on businesses engaged in service delivery is required
- Possess a reputation of accountability to drive issues to resolution
- Proven track record leveraging technology to develop and implement efficient and effective processes and procedures in a high-growth environment
- Prior experience in developing processes and workflows that enable additional scaling of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport across the company while quickly and confidently gaining respect of others
- Ability to excel in an entrepreneurial and fast-moving environment
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.