4300 South Congress Avenue
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 05/04/2018
Job ID: 1844
Industry: Executive Level
Our client is a private-equity backed company providing commercial services in the Austin and San Antonio markets. Our client has a stable environment with 30 plus years of high quality services to a wide range of customers in a variety of local industries.
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) will lead all strategic, business and operational aspects of the organization. The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience as a CEO/GM in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment. The candidate will have a proven track record of maximizing business results, inspiring leadership and instilling a healthy collaborative culture.
- The CEO will be responsible for managing all aspects of the organization including project management, customer sales, marketing, operational support, call center, warehouse and inventory, IT, billing, collections and internal support groups.
- Timely financial reporting to the Board of Directors.
- Lead all sales, operations and business activities to ensure desired results are aligned with the overall strategy and mission.
- Collaborate with management teams to develop and implement plans for operational infrastructure and standards for effective growth strategies.
- Spearhead the development and implementation of communication standards for field technicians companywide.
- Develop and monitor a system responsible for growth plans to increase revenue and profitability.
- Drive cultural changes with minor modifications to encourage behaviors consistent with growth of the business.
- Seven plus years of experience in a services environment in a leadership role.
- Experience with full P&L responsibilities with a proven track record.
- Experienced in delivering exceptional business results.
- Experience in developing, cultivating and implementing a vision.
- Strong understanding of corporate accounting and finance principles.
- Bachelors degree in business, finance or closely related field.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to focus on metrics.
- Detailed, focused with superior communication skills.