25 North River Lane Suite 406
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 07/19/2018
Job ID: 2018
The Role: Channel Marketing Specialist
Location: Geneva, IL
Hirebetter’ s client is a rapidly growing technology company founded by scientists. The company produces affordable, precise and user-friendly indoor air quality measurement devices for businesses and families. Their mission is to ensure that people around the world take control of their Indoor Air Quality through simple, affordable and accurate technology solutions – making radon and air quality detectors as common as smoke detectors. Our client’ s distribution spreads across 50 different countries and has received multiple awards over the years for product design and company performance.
The Channel Marketing Manager will be a part of a global team and will become a market expert in the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) space and exemplify the brand’ s vision and values. He or she will collaborate with Sales, represent the company in sales meetings and find new business opportunities. The Channel Marketing Manager will be responsible for the creation and execution of marketing programs in the US, across all channels (B2C and B2B) and will become an expert in the market – customers, retailers and competition.
- Manage all online and offline marketing materials and activities that support our three channels of business: Retail, Direct, and B2B - Facilities & Property Management Companies, SMB Businesses, etc.
- Manage retail product launches: launch activities may include, but are not limited to, creation of all print and digital marketing assets, point of purchase materials, product merchandise displays, product trainings, social media campaigns, etc.
- Design, execute, measure and report on key performance indicators (KPI' s) for all sales channel marketing programs
- Manage all sell-thru and promotional planning reporting
- Prospect and integrate affiliate partners into our affiliate partner program
- Manage relationships and project timelines with third party agencies to achieve channel partner success
- Customize marketing material for the US market
- Understand the customer journey process pre- and post-purchase
- Work with the sales team to prepare promotional activities and maintain a calendar of events; manage and maintain an updated promotional calendar across all channels to mitigate any pricing or promotional channel conflicts
- Work with the corporate marketing team to manage all online and offline content and POS materials
- Design, execute and measure direct and channel marketing programs that elevate and build awareness for the brand while optimizing sales conversion across all channels
- Prospect and qualify affiliate partners that align with the brand and our core consumer
- Become proficient with CRM and project management tools to manage all partner contacts and ensure project timelines are being met by partnered companies
- Attend all trade marketing events and be an advocate of the brand and valued product expert
- Work with Customer Support to help manage customer reviews
- BA/BS in business or a related field required
- 3-5 years of experience preferred in Marketing and/or Sales
- Demonstrated internally and externally-facing collaborative skills
- Strong communication and relationship management skills and the ability to think creatively, decisively and strategically
- Ability to research, analyze and present markets and competition
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel and PowerPoint)
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.