| Direct Hire
Post Date: 06/04/2018
Job ID: 1918
Industry: Sales/Business Development
The Role: Business Development Manager
The Company: HireBetter
Location: Houston, TX
HireBetter is a national recruiting firm that works directly with leaders of high-growth companies to build their dream teams. We are revolutionizing the recruiting industry by changing the way CEOs and executives of dynamic companies go about identifying, vetting and recruiting A-Players.
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager with strong commercial savvy that has the proven ability to build and grow a successful sales engine. The Business Development Manager will also be responsible for staying focused on driving qualified opportunities into and through the sales pipeline.
- Creating, managing and closing direct sales leads
- Building C-level relationships and structuring commercial terms with clients and channel partners
- Developing a scalable sales process and pipeline for growth
- Developing the pitch for selling solutions and consultative selling; including increasing deal-size over the life of the client
- Working with leadership to further evolve the sales model, including value proposition, pricing strategy, and creating a marketing / lead generation engine
- Working with leadership to identify specific verticals and channels to drive growth
- Establishing excellent client relationships, delivering services and exceeding client satisfaction, and selling incremental services to the current and previous clients
- Partner with the delivery team to meet financial goals
- Bringing sales expertise to the team but with a level of “ scrappiness” and an ability to work in a highly entrepreneurial environment
- Minimum 8+ years sales experience required
- Minimum 3 years successfully selling recruiting services or professional services
- Demonstrated success as a direct sales contributor in the significant growth of a company
- Expertise in negotiation, selling to customer needs, sales planning, building relationships, coaching, managing processes, and developing budgets
- Team oriented, entrepreneurial, and willing to do what it takes
- Well-developed presentation skills
- Intrinsically self-motivated and highly driven to close deals
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, decision making, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives
HireBetter offers a benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, paid time off and a 401K plan.
Interested candidates should submit their resume through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com.