25 North River Lane Suite 406
Type of Position: Sales & Business Development
Job Number: 2188
The Role: Business Development Manager
Location: Geneva, IL
Hirebetter’ s client is a rapidly growing technology company founded by scientists. The company produces affordable, precise and user-friendly indoor air quality measurement devices for businesses and families. Their mission is to ensure that people around the world take control of their indoor air quality through simple, affordable and accurate technology solutions – making radon and air quality detectors as common as smoke detectors. Our client’ s distribution spreads across 50 different countries and has received multiple awards over the years for product design and company performance.
The Business Development Manager will be a part of a global team and will be the lead sales person in expanding the US market. The person will lead, develop and carry out the company’ s B2B strategy across the country, with full responsibility for sales strategy and growth. He or she will have the opportunity to work in a global, multi-national, and fast-growing company. With a focus on new technologies in key markets, this person will create their own leads, build a market from scratch and work with key players in facility management, system integration and HVAC services. Most important, this sales person will have a key role in an ambitiously growing company with the opportunity to work with colleagues with a track record in leading edge product development. This position reports to the GM & Head of US Sales.
- Responsible for B2B go-to-market strategy and execution
- Develop, optimize and implement B2B Sales Process
- Develop sales channels and partners
- Accountable for delivering the business units’ net sales targets
- Follow company and federal guidelines in regard to partner contracts, terms and conditions
- Manage pipeline leads
- Responsible for personal sales budget
- Secure market feedback and cooperate closely with company R&D team
- 5-10 years’ sales/business development experience in B2B channels
- Degree or equivalent sales experience preferred
- Experience with HubSpot
- A hands-on and team-oriented management style
- A self-starter with an uncompromising drive for high performance
- An energetic and competitive self-starter with outstanding results
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate collaboration across the company and borders
- Well-organized and goal-oriented
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.