5909 Burleson Road
Type of Position: Accounting & Finance
Job Number: 2192
We are currently searching for a Billing Specialist to assist with invoicing and special projects at one of our South Austin clients. This will be a contract-to-hire opportunity. The Billing Specialist will be responsible for all invoicing efforts for 30+ customers along with various support functions for their Accounts Receivable team on an as-needed basis for duties including cash application and collections. The Billing Specialist will interface with merchant partners and company employees as they execute tasks.
- Initiate invoices for multiple retail partners.
- Assist with maintaining customer files to for documentation and collection efforts.
- Respond to customer requests for documentation which may include providing copies of orders, invoices, and statements.
- Work closely with team lead to complete special projects.
- Ad hoc projects as requested.
- 3+ years' billing experience required in a corporate setting.
- Results focused, can work quickly independently and efficiently meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Solid problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, comfortable making phone calls to vendors.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Experience with JD Edwards or Oracle accounting software a plus.