612A East 6th Street
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 12/11/2017
Job ID: 1568
Industry: Information Technology, Non-executive
The Role: Android Developer
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter has been selected to represent this incredibly popular cinema chain as it expands its technology team. Our client owns theaters across the country but maintains its local roots in Austin, Texas. This company makes sure that every customer has an awesome experience, that employees are well taken care of, and that great movies are celebrated!
This is a full-time/permanent role. The successful candidate will be leading the ongoing development of the Android Mobile App from technical design to coding through testing and deployment for a very prominent brand.
- Work with the rest of the development team to plan releases, estimate development tasks, identify risks, and coordinate development activities so that high quality software is released in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and resolve defects that are found by customers and beta testers
- A minimum of 7 years of previous software development and/or technical leadership experience and a technology degree
- At least 3 years of diverse Android experience
- Detail-oriented, able to manage a great deal of complexity and ambiguity, and able to design forward-looking solutions that anticipate future needs; Complete commitment to a world-class user experience and willingness to go the extra mile to deliver it; A passion for excellence and a disdain for missed expectations; Track record of being a top performer in previous positions; Self-directed with an excellent work ethic and high energy level
- Permanent legal right to work in the United States; we will not consider candidates that require visa sponsorship.
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.