100 Congress Avenue Suite 1550
Type of Position: Accounting & Finance
Job Number: 2309
The Role: Acquisitions Analyst Associate
Location: Austin, TX
The Company: Our client, is an Austin-based, private investment firm focused on acquiring distressed, value-add opportunistic debt and equity across many commercial asset classes and geographies. We are seeking an Acquisitions Analyst Associate to provide analytical and underwriting support in evaluating new acquisitions and work out options for existing assets.
- Underwrite potential investment opportunities – including financial model creation and manipulation.
- Draft investment memos, term sheets and financing packages.
- Complete on-site and desktop due diligence and structure capitalization.
- Compile, analyze and present market data.
- Screen and source real estate investment and lending opportunities.
- Prepare and analyze market values of potential real estate investments.
- Conduct legal review of potential acquisitions.
- Provide general transaction support.
- Bachelors’ degree (required) in a related area of study such as finance, real estate, economics (preferred);
- Has 3-7 years of banking, private equity, financial services/credit or lending/real estate experience;
- Experienced in underwriting and valuing office, industrial, residential, retail and hospitality properties (preferred)
- Has expert modeling and analytical capabilities
- Is proficient in modelling programs (e.g. Excel/Argus) as well as other Microsoft Office programs.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational and communication skills
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Is willing to travel – approximately 25%
- Is adept at managing multiple projects and priorities
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.