9530 Marketplace Road Suite 301
Type of Position: Sales & Business Development
Job Number: 2070
The Role: Account Manager
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida
Our client is a nationally accredited and recognized provider of pre-hire intelligence including background screening, drug testing and onboarding solutions that has been in business for over a decade. Our client helps its clients by implementing efficient, compliant and technologically enhanced background screening programs that empower them to efficiently and economically screen and hire the best candidates. In 2018, this industry leader will process over 3 million background checks comprised of over 30 different product offerings. Our client helps leading companies and candidates streamline the screening process to provide accelerated recruiting and onboarding of new team members, differentiated candidate experience which enhances their view of the hiring company, mitigation of risk involved with talent acquisition programs.
The Senior Account Manager is the key client contact and relationship manager responsible for the satisfaction, retention and growth of multiple clients. The Senior Account Manager is a trusted advisor, developing relationships, understanding the strategic initiatives of the client and how our services add value to their business. This position requires both strategic understanding of each account and subject matter expertise to guide decision makers in the selection and implementation of a wide variety of products and services. The Senior Account Manager is responsible for identifying opportunities and presenting value-add solutions to their assigned key accounts to up-sell and cross-sell products and services.
- Serve as primary point of contact for multiple clients with a focus on maintaining and expanding client relationships.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the client’ s business, overall hiring and onboarding process, how we fit into that workflow, get to know their goals and objectives, and what metrics are in place.
- Develop clear and thorough account plans, detailing all relevant information about clients and their industries.
- Document and manage all action/project plans for assigned client base.
- Use deep understanding of the client’ s business and organizational structure at all levels and relationships with key stakeholders to take control of the sales conversation to challenge clients to think differently about challenges and possible solutions.
- Comfortably navigate the senior most levels of client organizations with an ability to move up and down the client decision hierarchy (connect with C-Level just as easily as procurement) to articulate solutions, create opportunity and close sales.
- Track revenue trends, sales opportunities and analyze competitive threats.
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual revenue objectives within a defined list of named accounts.
- Ensure that solutions consistently achieve client’ s goals, expectations, and company defined Key Performance Indicators.
- Consistently seek, share, and implement best practices.
- Define and deliver Periodic Business Reviews to demonstrate company’ s value and how these services enable clients to meet and exceed their hiring goals.
- Manage pre-call and post-call process for significant customer touchpoints (presentations, meetings, site visits, etc.).
- Clearly demonstrate your understanding of company pricing, administrative procedures, and organization to effectively articulate company’ s benefits in a manner meaningful to the client, as well as answer client’ s questions or implement solutions in a timely fashion.
- Identify systemic issues and provide solutions to business problems analyzing root causes to issues and bring resolution to the issues.
- Coordinate internal and external partners to achieve client objectives.
- Manage, track, and ensure follow up on escalations and open issues related to operations, billing, and technology or customer service.
- Maintain sales and service activity records in Salesforce.
- 5-7 years proven experience and track record in account management managing complex solutions and products for strategic accounts with C-level relationship experience
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel
- Must have the ability to build relationships, communicate effectively, persuade, influence, negotiate and establish mutually agreeable expectations
- Must be organized, self-directed and results oriented with a commitment to service in a highly competitive industry
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exhibit a professional demeanor and business maturity
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.