500 W 5th St Suite 900
Type of Position: Accounting & Finance
Job Number: 2290
Accounts Receivable Specialist
We are currently searching for an Accounts Receivable Specialist that will have managed successful collections projects, as well as being comfortable rolling up their sleeves and doing the day to day tasks to get the goal accomplished. This is a temp to perm position.
- Responsible for managing the collections process, including relationships with internal and external parties.
- Design, implement and perform credit assessments for new and existing customers.
- Ensure compliance to all established policies and procedures for finance program.
- Review and manage weekly aging via customer contact related to past due amounts and work with team and credit manager to resolve.
- Pursue customer delinquencies or any remittance discrepancies.
- Work to build relationships with customers to improve payment frequency or delinquency.
- Professionally handle all customer and sales requests via phone and email in a timely manner.
- A Bachelor’ s degree in related field preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience, with progressive experience in accounts receivable and collections.
- Experience with an ERP system preferably Oracle.
- Familiar wit Gmail and/or Outlook.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Self-motivated, patient, versatile and team player and independent worker.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a proactive communication style.
- Possess solid and highly developed negotiation skills as well as the ability to influence and motivate others.