| Direct Hire
Post Date: 07/31/2017
Job ID: 1367
Industry: Sales/Business Development
The Role: Vice President of Sales
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter has been retained to lead the search for the next Vice President of Sales for a rapidly growing provider of technology products and services.
We are seeking a passionate, self-motivated and driven leader with an entrepreneurial spirit to serve as Vice President of Sales. Reporting to the CEO, the Vice President of Sales is responsible for providing executive leadership, fiscal oversight, and operations management of the company’ s sales organization. The successful candidate will lead the development and implementation of the organization’ s sales strategy and serve as a business partner and adviser to the CEO and other members of the executive team, playing a significant role in achieving the organization’ s business goals and objectives.
- Leverage proven sales leadership experience and knowledge of technology industry trends to lead the successful development, execution and evaluation of sales strategies for achieving the organization’ s sales goals
- Develop a roadmap for the design and implementation of the processes and related monitoring and reporting systems necessary to hold the inside sales team accountable for establishing the benchmarks required to ensure consistency, efficiency and effectiveness in achieving individual and team revenue goals/objectives
- Extend/expand the working relationships with existing customers as well as selling the company’ s offerings to new customers; strategic and tactical in developing and managing customer relationships that facilitate the achievement of customer business objectives and the organization’ s revenue, gross profit and net income goals
- Lead the development and implementation of sales team compensation policies to ensure the proper alignment of resources and incentives to achieve the organizations goals for profitable growth
- Serve as an inspirational and motivational leader to the team and provide leadership in training, developing, motivating and inspiring existing team members as well as identifying, recruiting, hiring and onboarding next-level talent from outside of the organization
- 10 years of overall sales experience in the technology industry, including sales leadership in companies whose revenues have grown in excess of $50MM
- Experience in selling high performance work stations is a plus
- Passionate, self-motivated, driven, hands-on leader with an ownership mentality and the ability to manage relationships with minimal resources and systems in place
- Exceptional leadership skills, evidenced by successfully building, motivating, and managing high-performance teams in high growth environments; specific experience in managing both outside and inside sales teams
- Proven track record of building and growing client relationships and channel partnerships
- A history of effectively partnering with a collaborative senior management team in support of business objectives
- Reputation of teamwork, a strong work ethic, integrity, candor, and accountability to drive issues to resolution
- Bachelor’ s degree required, MBA is a plus
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.