| Direct Hire
Post Date: 07/14/2017
Job ID: 1313
The Role: Vice President of Account Management
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter has been retained by an innovative software company headquartered in Austin, Texas to lead their search for a Vice President of Customer Success. Our client is a leading provider of technology solutions for mission critical processes at Fortune 500 companies.
Reporting to the CEO, the (Senior) Vice President of Account Management will play a key role in realizing the organization’ s aggressive sales growth objectives, with responsibility for driving additional expansion within the company’ s current client base as well as developing new clients. The successful candidate will serve in a hands-on role with customers, managing large accounts, navigating complex and potentially diverse client business processes, and expanding those accounts to achieve positive results for all parties.
- Own – end to end – customer relationships and become a trusted ‘ one-stop-shop’ for customers
- Cultivate a customer-focused mindset across the organization, creating a shift to a more proactive customer success model
- Analyze and evaluate customers’ business objectives and to ensure that the delivery of solutions meets those objectives
- Engage with customers, assess the current state of each of the relationships, and develop a go-forward plan with a focus on expansion of services, retention and course correction for negative interactions
- Drive the company’ s revenue growth by expanding into new clients
- 7-10 years of experience in a client-facing role, selling and/or delivering technology solutions in a multitude of verticals including oil & gas, renewable energy, financial services, and insurance
- Proven client engagement professional with experience in handling complex situations and challenges, delivering customer success and exceptional client service
- Proven track record of developing existing customer relationships, including expansion into additional departments or extension of current contracts into multi-year, recurring revenue contracts that reach throughout organizations
- Demonstrated ability at building and managing senior executive (CXO, EVP, SVP) relationships within Fortune 500 companies resulting in increased revenues
- Passionate, self-motivated and driven leader with the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, agile, and rapid growth environment
- Demonstration of superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Reputation of teamwork, a strong work ethic, integrity, candor, and accountability to drive issues to resolution
- Bachelor’ s degree required, MBA or advanced degree preferred
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.