Post Date: 09/14/2017
Job ID: 1452
Industry: Accounting, Finance
The Role: Temp to Perm Senior Financial Analyst
Location: San Antonio, TX
We are currently searching for an Temp to Perm Senior Financial Analyst to work at our client. In the position, you will work directly with the Chief Financial Officer to build an elaborate and detailed budget for the PE backed company, including preparation of complex statistical data. The Temp to Perm Senior Financial Analyst will have experience building interactive budgets/forecasts in excel as well as maintaining and ensuring quality control of databases. A successful Temp to Perm Senior Financial Analyst will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to adjust quickly to changing objectives.
- Prepare the annual operating budget. Prepare complex pro-forma to forecast revenues and expenses as well as ongoing financial analysis. Prepare detailed complex financial analysis of impacts of operational changes and new initiatives.
- Prepare budget reports and perform advanced and complex analysis to identify and interpret financial and operational trends through the critical evaluation of information gathered from multiple sources and/or hiring managers.
- Use project management skills to coordinate and review information from departments, editing information and ensuring accuracy.
- Prepare periodic financial and operational analysis reports for presentation to senior management.
- Understands the flow of data, business processes/technical interfaces that would be created or impacted.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Create ad hoc analysis.
- Perform other duties as required.
- A Bachelor’ s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 3+ years’ progressively more complex experience in a financial analysis role involving projects, research, financial analyses, reporting and making recommendations to senior management on complex organizational issues related to financial modeling.
- Resourcefulness with a “ can-do” results-oriented attitude to challenges and problem solving.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
- Ability to prepare research reports and proposals as well as to design and implement systems necessary to collect, maintain, and analyze data.
- Ability to utilize statistical computer software (SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Strong modeling and financial analysis skills with an understanding of financial reporting.
Interested candidates should send their resume, including salary history to our recruiting team at http://jobs.hirebetter.com/. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.