2801 S. I-35, Suite 170
Post Date: 12/29/2017
Job ID: 1525
Industry: Consumer Packaged Goods
The Role: Temp to Perm Customer Returns Associate
Location: Austin, TX
We are currently searching for a Temp to Perm Customer Returns Associate to work with a worldwide online retailer providing exceptional service to their customers. The Temp to Perm Customer Returns Associate will be a talented individual with a customer service background who can thrive in a fast-paced call center. The Temp to Perm Customer Returns Associate will also be empathetic, patient, friendly with strong problem-solving skills, an extreme attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
- Provide customers with timely communication regarding returned products
- Process plan and prescription product returns
- Communicate with customers regarding the status of their order and return policy procedures
- Strictly adhere to company return policies and procedures
- Identify problems with returns, document and communicate issues with Product team
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Communicate with customer, confirming order details
- Demonstrate teamwork by supporting team initiatives
- High school diploma; some college preferred.
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organization and follow-up skills with attention to detail
- Must have a customer focused mentality
- Ability to work within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced computer skills with the ability to learn new systems
Interested candidates should send their resume, including salary history to our recruiting team at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.