| Direct Hire
Post Date: 06/30/2017
Job ID: 1352
The Role: Shopper Marketing Manager
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter has been retained by a successful and fast-growing, family-oriented, consumer packaged goods company (the “ Company”) to lead their search for a Shopper Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Shopper Marketing Manager will lead the successful development, coordination, execution, and evaluation of account-specific plans/partnership programming that meet the specific needs of the brand, the customer and the shopper. The successful candidate will possess the leadership and communication skills necessary to liaise with sales, operations and accounting/finance to develop and execute plans to achieve revenue, gross profit and net income goals.
- Build and enhance strategic relationships with key customers in order to facilitate the advancement of shopper marketing platforms and capabilities supporting company growth strategies
- Leverage shopper marketing experience to ensure resources and brand strategies are properly aligned for achieving customer business objectives and the organization’ s gross profit and net income goals
- Leverage shopper insights to collaborate with account managers to lead the design, implementation and evaluation of account specific or menu based shopper marketing programs that enhance the equity of the brand
- Create path to purchase programs, including visual merchandising solutions, that enhance the shopping experience
- Act as a conduit of tactical knowledge between the sales and marketing organizations and represent the marketing organization in cross-functional meetings, serving as the marketing team ambassador
- 5 to 10 years of relevant shopper marketing experience at a CPG company doing business in the Food, Mass or Dollar channels.
- Experience managing/working marketing programs and campaigns across multiple accounts
- Experience using syndicated consumer purchase data for analysis
- Demonstration of superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong cross-functional team leader with the ability to effectively collaborate, communicate and influence in a matrix environment
- Creative problem solver
- Self-starter with the willingness and ability to function with minimal supervision
- Ability to thrive in a small company, fast-moving, collaborative, entrepreneurial environment
- Reputation of teamwork, strong work ethic, integrity and candor
- Attention to detail with the willingness and ability to hold others accountable to drive issues to resolution
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.