| Direct Hire
Post Date: 07/10/2017
Job ID: 1335
Industry: Sales/Business Development
The Role: Sales Planning Manager
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter represents a successful and fast-growing, family-oriented, consumer packaged goods company (the “ Company”), located in the emerging South Congress area of Austin, TX.
Our client is seeking a Sales Planning Manager to join their sales solutions group. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Sales Planning Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the appropriate processes are enabled within the sales organization to facilitate proper alignment of priorities for achieving the Company’ s goals for profitable growth. The successful candidate will possess the leadership and communication skills necessary to liaise with marketing, operations and accounting/finance to develop and execute plans to achieve revenue, gross profit and net income goals.
- Lead the development, implementation and execution of processes necessary to provide effective communication and reporting between the sales function and other key members of the executive team, including marketing, operations and accounting/finance
- Support the sales team in the coordination, execution and tracking of customer and product initiatives
- Lead sales forecasting and analysis, including presentation of weekly, monthly and annual updates and reporting to internal stakeholders
- Lead the development and execution of an integrated sales strategy and long-term product and business plan that ensures the proper focus on, production, pricing, placement and promotion, including reporting on quarterly progress, tracking longer-term trends and identifying improvement opportunities
- Represent the sales organization in cross-functional meetings, serving as the sales team ambassador to anticipate, identify and drive to resolution any critical issues related to the organization’ s ability drive customer satisfaction and to deliver on the organization’ s sales and profit goals
- Minimum eight years of increasing levels of responsibility with a focus on CPG sales planning and operations
- Proven ability to develop, implement and maintain effective and efficient processes
- Demonstration of superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Reputation of teamwork, collaboration, strong work ethic, integrity and candor
- Attention to detail with the willingness and ability to hold others accountable to drive issues to resolution
- Self-starter with the willingness and ability to function with minimal supervision
- Experience with co-packers and other 3PL providers and related supply chain parameters/processes is a plus
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.