| Direct Hire
Post Date: 08/17/2017
Job ID: 1330
Industry: Sales/Business Development
The Role: Regional Sales Manager
Our client specializes in printed circuit board assembly, prototype assembly, fabrication and printed circuit board layouts. Our client believes in thorough communication and diligent follow-through with clients and specializes in prototype and pre-production build quantities with an emphasis on quality and quick turn/on-time delivery. Today, Fortune 500 companies such as Toshiba, Intel, LAM Research, and Edwards Lifesciences rely on our client for their prototype and small production requirements, as well as military, medical and industrial companies in the NPI phase.
HireBetter is recruiting on behalf of our client for a Sales Executive who will report directly to the general manager and be responsible for hunting for new business and maximizing sales opportunities. The sales executive will lead all elements of the sales efforts in their region to drive new business.
- Present and sell company services to potential customers
- Source new sales opportunities and service existing accounts
- Follow up on new leads and referrals
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
- Establish and maintain current customers and potential customers relationship
- Responsible for managing all customer relations including: Quotes, Contracts, Purchase Orders, Technical Inquiries, Projects, Schedule, Deliveries and Customer Satisfaction
- Interface frequently with internal Engineering, Quality, Production, Purchasing and Accounting departments
- Achieve sales quarterly targets/quotas
- Bachelor' s degree preferred
- 3+ years of sales, sales application engineer, or customer service experience
- Experience within the printed circuit board, printed circuit board assembly OR quick turn prototype industry highly preferred
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization, particularly with engineers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks/demands and get results
- Attention to detail in composing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Driven to provide superior customer service
- Experience with quarterly forecasting is desired
- Skilled in new business development and closing deals
- Strong knowledge of a variety of computer software applications including CRM software - Salesforce a plus
- Strong organization and project management skills
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.