| Direct Hire
Post Date: 06/26/2017
Job ID: 1325
Industry: Other Area(s)
The Role: Quality Assurance and Training Manager
Location: Tri-State Area (Virtual Office)
Our client is the leading provider of integrated facility services for pharmaceutical, bio-tech, medical device, life sciences, high tech, IT, electronic, semiconductor and aerospace and defense industries. Our client’ s comprehensive capabilities include janitorial, GMP cleaning, hydrogen peroxide fogging, VHP, environmental monitoring, training and GMP consulting services, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Our client is one of the rare few that is an ISO 9001: 2008 registered company that adheres to strict regulations to support its clients and provide the highest quality services.
The Quality Assurance & Training Manager will oversee the development, implementation and maintenance of the company’ s quality assurance systems and activities throughout its operation nationwide. He or she will be the primary person in charge of compliance with ISO 9001 and ensure its certificate is maintained. He or she will promote recognition of company quality programs among customers and staff, as well as develop and implement employee communication and training programs in connection with the company’ s quality objectives, strategies and processes.
- Manage document control processes, conducting internal/external audits and coordinating interdepartmental activities
- Oversee and address service quality issues and improve efficiency of quality-related processes and collaborates with operators in the field
- Assist with development of project cleaning checklist
- Attend business reviews or meetings with current accounts
- Implement training on the following topics: Respiratory Protection Program, Biological Safety Training (Bloodborne Pathogen Training), Fall Protection, AWP (Aerial Work Platform), Data-Center, Janitorial Basics, Cleanroom & GMP
- Ensure compliance with IS Networld requirements
- Environment, Health, and Safety Manual
- Offer expertise as a QA consultant when needed
- Oversee JSAs & JHAs
- Participate in internal QA Committee Meetings
- Supervision of post-construction cleans
- Supervision of workers and customer service/communication
- Train new managers and develop existing field supervisors
- Accompany business development managers on sales calls as needed
- 5+ years of experience conducting training services
- Demonstrated experience with quality assurance
- Working/training in controlled environments
- Understanding of GMP environments and be able to train effectively
- Life sciences industry expertise
- Desired: cleanroom operations expertise
- Nice to have: quality expertise at ISO 9001 companies
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.